Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Today's Christian clip art: The last supper

Matthew 26:20-29, Mark 14:17-25, Luke 22:14-20.

At the last supper of the Passover, Jesus told disciples "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. For I tell you, I will not eat it again until it finds fulfillment in the kingdom of God." Jesus took the bread, gave thanks and broke it and gave it to them, saying "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, he took the cup, saying, "this cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you."


This is the 100th of the drawing for ChristianCliparts.net. I thank my Lord for letting me do this work.


Can you tell who's who? Please look at previous drawings of each disciple. Where is Judas?

The last supper