Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Word of God: Seek first his kingdom and righteousness

Word of God: Seek first his kingdom and righteousness
This passage is the special one for me, because it changed my life completely.
At a difficult time, I was worrying about job, income and living in the future. I was so insecure and despaired.
Then what I did was, I surrendered all to the Lord and sought his kingdom. It took only few days, my life has been changed since then. It doesn't mean my income increased and life got any easier, but the peace came into my heart. The confidence on that my life will be alright. Knowing God is taking care of us. A wonderful promise of God.

Seek first his kingdom and righteousness

Matthew 6:33

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.


You can use it for free as a clip art for your church!! They are also available in Japanese!!