Saturday, March 12, 2016

ChristianCliparts.net on Jesse Lyman Hurlbut's latest book

A 19th-20th century Christian author Jesse Lyman Hurlbut's book has been published last November. I have his book '365 Bedtime Bible stories' for my production reference. As a matter of fact, this book is the base idea of my project 'ChristianCliparts.net' started in 2006. I wanted to make a handy Bible illustration library for everyone to use, and this book was the model.
After a decade, surprisingly the publisher use my clip arts for his latest book! and kindly listed my name on the credit even though they don't need to. On author's page, they put the video and it says 'Written by a 20th century Minister & Illustrated by a 21 century artist for a winning combination' !! Wow, that could be a best compliment I have ever had. Hallelujah!!



Visit Amazon.com's Jesse Lyman Hurlbut Page and shop for all Jesse Lyman Hurlbut books and other Jesse Lyman Hurlbut related products (DVD, CDs, Apparel). Check out pictures, bibliography, biography and community discussions about Jesse Lyman Hurlbut
AMAZON.COM